Personal Data Processing Policy
Users expressly consent to the processing of their personal data as described in this Policy. The use of the Site means the expression by the User of unconditional consent to the Policy and the specified conditions of information processing.
The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
1. Personal information of Users processed by the Company
1.1. The Website collects, accesses and uses for the purposes defined by the Policy personal data of Users, technical and other information related to Users.
1.3. Technical information is also understood as information that is automatically transmitted to the Company during the use of the Site using the software installed on the User's device
2. Purposes of personal data collection2.1. The main purpose of the Company when collecting personal data is to provide information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data for:
- Identification of the party within the framework of the services provided;
- Providing services and customer support at the request of Users;
- Improving the quality of services, their usability, development and development
- Website, troubleshooting technical problems or security issues;
- Analysis for the expansion and improvement of services, information content and advertising of services;
- Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, service updates and advertising offers based on Users' information preferences;
- Targeting of advertising materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data;
2.2. The Company uses technical information anonymously for the purposes specified in paragraph 2.1.